Basically it is a question: “Search” the Lady or “Search the Man”. It stems from the French “chercher” which means “seek” in English.
In posting in these catagories we are referring to the catogory in one or more of the following ways:
- Who is the (wo)man seated in the chair?
- What chair is the (wo)man seated in?
- Where is the (wo)man I would expect to be seating in this chair?
- Who is the (wo)man behind the design of this chair?
- This chair is inspired by who or what (wo)man?
- And so on and so forth
Gates and Jobs
Both can afford themselves some chairs. Especially Jobs reportedly loved design. Unfortunately these photos are a thing of the past since Jobs died. So here the photos are shared more in remembrance of the two men sitting together.